So you have the best possible domain name. You have spend hundreds of dollars and numerous hours of time designing the ultimate sales copy, your advertising campaigns are in full tilt, but your sales are still slow. What can you do?
Here are 10 easy to implement strategies to increase your sales and conversion rates quickly:
1. Boost your marketing and advertising efforts on the Internet. You can accomplish this by starting an affiliate program or using viral marketing.
2. Multiply your ratio of visitors that purchase your product(s). You could change your headline, offer a stronger guarantee, add testimonials, etc.
3. Find out who are your heavy hitting leads for buying your product by offering a free ezine. The visitors that are very interested will subscribe to it.
4. Team up with your competition by starting an association for your specific industry. It could lead to a profitable partnership with them.
5. Publish an e-zine for your employees. This could motivate them to do a better job or fill them in on were your business is headed.
6. Search for your business” name in newsgroups and discussion boards. Some of the comments you find could help you improve your business.
7. Attract people to link to your web site. You could offer them a discount on the products you sell or give them free stuff for linking.
8. Develop your own opt in email list by giving your visitors a reason to give you their e-mail address. Allow them sign up to free stuff and contests.
9. Create a Public Relations (PR) web page for your business. List information that could be considered newsworthy for e-zines, newspapers, magazines, etc.
10. Give your business and products credibility by linking to web sites that have written positive stories about your business.