1. Online Canadian pharmacies offer overall best prices on Canadian drugs, as well as on international drugs. This is due to the fact that there are many online Canadian pharmacies and they lower their prices to increase the sales number.
2. Most of them have no hidden fees such as dispensing, handling, customs/duty, conversion rates or physician reviews.
3. Any online Canadian pharmacy has a customer service. In most of the cases, the customer service is toll free and is available 24/7 by phone,email or fax.
4. You can order your drugs fast and simple and, in some cases, besides placing it online, you can do that by fax, phone or you can even mail it in.
5. They have a secured online ordering system and, for refill orders, most of them have a system that enables you to just sign in and refill fast and easy.
6. You can buy them with total confidence and get the same quality you get from brick and mortar pharmacy because they are completely safe. All of the drugs found on an online Canadian pharmacy are dispensed only from licensed pharmacists.
7. Some of them even send delegates to meet with top pharmacies in places such as Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom and many other international pharmacies in various countries to bring you the
best deal on your brand name and generic drugs.
8. For most of them, transactions are in US dollars, which avoids high conversion rates.
9. Online Canadian pharmacies offer a fast delivery of Canadian drugs and international drugs right to your door or PO Box. Usually, it takes 7-14 days and the delivery comes with an online and offline tracking of the order.
10. Many of them offer exclusive special offers such as gift certificates, free shipping and some even have monthly competitions where you can win your order.
In conclusion, Canadian online pharmacies are amongst the best places there are for you to buy drugs from, even for US citizens, who pay a very high price for drugs (this is because drug manufacturers “sold” the idea that a higher drug cost for Americans is an acceptable way to reduce the cost of developing new drugs and medicines, through intense lobbying efforts).